Sunday 1 July 2012

Bhumika is happily married

After tasting success with a reality show on TV, actor Bhumika is all set to grab attention across the country as a judge of a dance talent show on Sony. She trashes rumours that she will be playing the role of Mahesh’s sister-in-law in a Dil Raju’s production saying that she has already played Mahesh’s love in the blockbuster Okkadu.

The actor is enjoying a rocking marriage and is presently acquiring new skills after learning to cook and paint. She says, “Such reports never surprise me. It’s just another piece of ‘crap’. Acting has always been a part of my life and I was so involved that I never got the time to take a break. However, in the past one year, I have got the opportunity to do whatever I want. I am spending some time learning new things and am enjoying my private space after years of roaming from studio to studio,” says the actor who has spent 10 years in the industry.
She retorts to a question of the celebrity couple being in a financial crisis after their home production Takita Takita failed to impress audiences and crashed at the box office. “That’s rubbish. Our financial position is strong and we will definitely resume production next year. However, we learnt a few lessons and vowed never to repeat them,” she says.
However, one rumour shattered her life and forced the once reclusive actor to defend her marriage with Bharat Thakur, since the reports almost got them divorced. “If not for the strong bond we shared, anyone else would have got the jitters.”
After a rumour-free Tollywood innings, this rumour of our break up hit me hard. Initially I couldn’t bear it, but now both of us look back and laugh,” she explains. In fact, the couple are in a globe-trotting mood and have toured Europe, Arab Countries and even some pilgrimage spots in India, strengthening their bond even more.
“I’m blessed to have such a husband but our tours helped us unwind and understand each other better. He has started to pamper me even more. Bharat is teaching yoga all over the world and left Mumbai a few days ago, I have started to miss him already” says the typical wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...