Saturday 7 July 2012

Shruti’s new avatar in Gabbar Singh

 

Tollywood is abuzz with rumours that Ilaeana D’Cruz replaced Shruti Haasan in the Telugu remake of Dabangg, which has Pawan Kalyan reprising the role played by Salman Khan.
It was reported that Shruti’s earlier releases in T’town were received by a lukewarm response.
Shruti, who is currently shooting with Dhanush for 3 under Aishwarya Dhanush’s direction in the city, dismissed the rumours as baseless when she was contacted.
“This is not true! I am not certain as to how these rumours got started! I am very much the heroine of Gabbar Singh and I am so excited to be associated with the film. The Telugu audiences have been very welcoming to me especially after Seventh Sense and Oh My Friend. And I am keen on showing them a completely different avatar in GS,” she gushed.
On a query if she had watched the original, she said, ''Yes, I have seen Dabaang and I thoroughly enjoyed it. In the Telugu remake, director Harish Shankar has added a few changes to suit the local flavour.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...