Monday 26 March 2012

I de-stress myself by having sex: Kashmera Shah



Kashmera Shah gets candid on matters close to her heart


How do you de-stress yourself - sex or sleep? The only X-factor in my life is the sex-factor. I de-stress by sleeping with my boyfriend and by having sex with him. I truly believe that if you are unhappy in bed, you can't be happy anywhere else. Too many people go around pretending to be happy and have affairs outside.

What's your idea of a perfect partner? My perfect partner has to understand my silence as well as my needs, this is a very important factor for me.

What if you catch your guy two-timing? That will be the last day he sees me. I think the stakes are very high in a relationship so my guy will have to be willing to let me go and, trust me, no one that has ever been with me has ever wanted to let me go, ask my exes!

Have you ever cheated on your guy? I have never cheated on Krushna. Yes, I did cheat on Brad (Listermann) by falling in love with Krushna, but I told him of this immediately as I loved Brad as a person too much to keep him in the dark. I went through hell because I was honest. I lost my worldly possessions like my house and my car but I got love instead... not a bad bargain!

What does marriage mean to you? Marriage is a very important man-made institution. Once you are married, you need to honour that. I love to see people get married, but I don't know if I ever will tie the knot again.

What if you get attracted to or fall in love with another person besides Krushna?Attraction can happen every day. Krushna and I have been together for almost six years and that's because we not only love each other but share an immense attraction. I would not leave him for just a roll in the bed. If I am attracted to another man, Krushna will be the first person to know about it.

Your views on pre-marital sex? One has to check out the goods before one invests a lifetime in it, right? I am sure even in olden times princesses used to be sent to learn the art of kamasutra, who knows where or on what they practiced.

When did you lose your virginity? At a very late age as I wanted to marry the person that I slept with, which of course didn't happen. I was in my twenties and he was not from our industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...