Tuesday 6 March 2012

I don't think I am good looking: Neha Dhupia

I don't think I am good looking: Neha Dhupia
Grounded is the only word that strikes the mind when one comes across Neha Dhupia.
This glam diva absolutely carries no air and offers a warm smile to the people she interacts with. During her recent visit to Ahmedabad, the actor admitted to being touched by the compliments on her beauty.
However, Neha said that the sobriquet really embarrasses her. "I don't think I'm that knowledgeable. I don't think I am that good looking even. I feel embarrassed when people say these things to me," said Neha while interacting with the press.
A disciplined life is what has made all the difference in her life, according to her. And all thanks to "her upbringing", the actor feels she is able to lead a good life. "Thanks to my upbringing, I lead a disciplined life, which is very important," said Neha who feels, "Education is equally important in one's life. You have become an actor doesn't mean that you no longer need to study."
Neha, who's created a niche for herself in Bollywood feels she should have given more time to nurturing the natural athlete in her. "I was majorly into sports - especially, badminton; was very good at it.
On hindsight, I feel I should have given more time to sports. But I really got bitten by the acting bug," says Neha whose favorite sportspersons are Kumar Sangakkara and Rafael Nadal.
Neha, who rose to fame with her movies 'Qayamat', 'Julie' and 'Singh Is Kinng' is currently occupied with her upcoming next 'Maximum' opposite Sonu Sood, brand endorsements and social work.
source times of india

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...