Friday 13 January 2012

My time has come: NTR


My time has come: NTR

Sorry to say that, we are not referring to the Young Tiger. NTR here is Nandamuri Taraka Ratna, who is yet to make a mark of his own in the Film Industry. Taraka Ratna is the only hero in the Industry, who failed to score atleast a single hit, despite the backing of huge fan base (Nandamuri).
The young actor admits that the flaws in him had ruined his chances to make it big in the Industry. However, Taraka Ratna claims that he is a better actor now and is eager to prove his mettle.
“There were many flaws I can find in me and I’m not mature enough then. Those were probably the two reasons for the dismal performance of my films at the Box Office. But that’s past. Now, I’m a confident actor. Everyone has their time and My time has finally come with Nandeeswarudu,” said Tarakaratna.
The film Nandeeswarudu is slated for release on January 14, as a Sankranthi treat. Sankranthi is often considered the hottest season for the Tollywood folks. Nandamuri Heroes delivered some of the record breaking hits during this season. Sadly, none of the star heroes of Nandamuri clan were in the race this time. Seems like Taraka Ratna is trying to fill the gap. It may come as a sweet surprise for Nandamuri fans, if Taraka Ratna scores a hit with Nandeeswarudu. Hope so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...