Saturday 7 January 2012

Nagarjuna tonsured head


Nagarjuna tonsured head

Tollywood king Akkineni Nagarjuna, who visited the hill shrine Tirumala to seek the blessing of Lord Venkateswara, tonsured his head before the darshan fulfilling his vow. He went for Darshan of Lord Balaji in the slot provided to the VIPs.

"I'm very happy that the audience have accepted a new kind of film like 'Rajanna'. It's a good encouragement to me and now I could attempt such kind of film is future. My next film 'Damarukam' is a socio-fantasy, which is a very interesting project. After that, I would be working for Shiridi Sai Baba film," said Nagarjuna to the media persons at the Renigunta Airport, Tirupati.

The process of tonsuring head is known as Tirukshavaram or Kalyanapradakshavaram, which is considered as one of the rich offerings by total surrendering to the Lord from the earthly pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...